Democracy is an inalienable right, not a privilege. However, with such right comes a great responsibility, Civic Responsibility. All citizens have the responsibility to protect and guard Democracy and the Constitution of the nation.
Although this writer has become temporarily an expatriate because of the status quo and the loss of Democracy in the United States of America, this writer believes that this nation has overcome many obstacles and survived and remained what it has always supposed to be.
Though expatriate, this writer is still an American Citizen who understands his rights and duties. Peaceful Resistance Club is a civic duty to safeguard democracy, freedom, and equality.
This site is dedicated to educate and inform our visitors so that we accomplish these significant goals:
(1) Inform readers without bias or fake information,
(2) Encourage participation in the political process
(3) Call to action peacefully to resist what is a threat
(4) Ensure fairness & support Unions throughout
(5) Fight Fascism as it has become our system
(6) Be transparent about what we do and brave