Just for Laugh but Serious
Just for Laugh What An Idiot
Be Sure to view the whole page please
Trump Rattled: Staff, Fed Chair, Fox News Conspiring Against Me | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC
Dear Reader: I shall;l leave the verdict to you. We have a man in the White House who is able to leave the best of us speechless.
The Washington Post
President Trump’s administration was caught flat-footed by the coronavirus outbreak, despite warnings months in advance from U.S. intelligence officials. Now Trump is coming under fire from governors and mayors for not using the military and the full power of the federal government to help. On top of that, the crisis appears to be sending the economy, which Trump has touted as a marker of a successful presidency, into a recession.
But despite all that, Trump is receiving overall positive approval ratings right now, reports The Fix’s Aaron Blake:
He writes: “Monmouth [University] showed that 50 percent say he’s done a ‘good job’ on the coronavirus, vs. 45 percent who say he’s done a ‘bad job.’”
And Trump’s overall approval rating stands at an average 44.7 percent from recent polls, a high over the past three years.
Let’s talk about why that might be.
- As Blake points out, Americans often rally around a president during and immediately after a crisis. (See George W. Bush in the days after 9/11 at a massive 86 percent approval rating.)
- Trump is on TV daily, sometimes for multiple hours, giving briefings to journalists about the virus. Instead of taking some questions and then ducking out to let other people on the task force talk, Trump stays, sometimes running the show and always in full view of the cameras. Trump’s comments are often riddled with inaccuracies. In one memorable exchange, he blew up at a reporter who asked how he would reassure a fearful public. But those who aren’t listening carefully see their president on TV surrounded by officials, looking serious, each day of this crisis.
President Trump with the coronavirus task force in a recent briefing. (REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst)
- By contrast, Democrats’ main counter to Trump is their likely nominee, former vice president Joe Biden. He’s been in his home like almost everyone else, and he’s struggled to find a way to inject himself in the conversation, causing national Democrats some anxiety, report The Post’s Matt Viser and Annie Linskey. He has set up a studio and he’s doing TV interviews from in his basement.
- The virus is collapsing American life in a way akin to major war. But it’s not a man-made war; it’s a virus. There are many things the government can do to try to mitigate its spread (and health experts say Trump hasn’t proactively done much of those). But no politician can completely stop the virus from coming into the country and killing people. It's possible that Americans, scared and suffering, aren’t blaming Trump for their suffering.
- Congress is trying to pass a massive $2 trillion aid package that will send checks to many Americans. If that gets to Trump’s desk soon and he signs it, he can talk about how he signed the bill that will help ordinary Americans (and gives a lifeline to the airline industry and other small and large businesses).
What’s in this massive $2 trillion bill?
Some of the big things you might want to know about:
- Anyone who files a 2019 or 2018 tax return (or doesn't file tax returns but is on Social Security) and earns $75,000 or less will receive a one-time $1,200 check, or $2,400 for couples filing jointly. In addition, those households will receive $500 per child. The check amount will go down until it phases out completely for people earning $99,000, or $198,000 for joint taxpayers.
- There’s a loan program for small businesses, which will be able to take out loans to do things like pay rent or pay employees making up to $100,000 a year.
- The biggest chunk of the legislation is reserved for $500 billion in loans for corporations, including more than $50 billion for the airline industry, and special, controversial extra fund for Boeing. This money will be overseen by the Treasury Department, with an oversight board and watchdog inspector general to see where it’s going. The loans will also be public. Corporations are banned from buying back stock while they have the loans, and Trump’s hotels, which could be losing millions, can’t apply for any government help.
The Senate is trying to pass the bill as soon as Wednesday, though there is still some haggling over some provisions, and the House is trying to figure out a way to pass the bill as soon as Thursday, even though its members are scattered across the country.
There are major hurdles to having House lawmakers travel to vote: Two lawmakers announced on Wednesday alone they have symptoms of coronavirus. And the entire New York delegation might not be able to travel to Washington, D.C., given the White House has asked all New Yorkers to quarantine for 14 days after leaving the city.
The more one hears about what has been going on, the more one wonders what the United States' Government knows that is not telling the American people.
YOU HAVE THE BEST OF NOTHING; YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO JOURNALISM, HANNITY - YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR SOUL
The United States Government is not as stupid as it pretends to be; they act stupid. With all the corruption that takes place in Washington DC, they try to label such corruption as "conspiracy theories." The sad, sad, sad thing is that the American public buys it and repeats the term without thinking.
Was the Watergate Scandal a conspiracy? Was the Reagan Iran-Contra Affairs a conspiracy? Was the fact that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction a conspiracy? Is Fascist Donald Trump's criminal activities a conspiracy?
This writer wishes that the American people wake up from their induced coma and educate themselves just a little or we will have a hell of a future. We cannot have a Democracy in a society that is as ignorant and uneducated as the American society.
How about more recently with the claim that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?
Now, let us get back to the other less idiot, baby Bush:
Now: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED fellow Citizens:
The Media Cut it out.
Now, friends and enemies,
is it a theory when bank managers meet together to decide how to screw citizens?
is it a theory when supermarkets conspire to fix prices to screw the American people?
is it a theory when big corporation conspire together to cheat the public?
is it a theory that Donald Trump is a criminal and a traitor?
is it a theory that our Senate broke the law by refusing to have witnesses?
is it a theory that Trump committed High Crimes and Misdemeanor?
is it a theory that all the videos on sabri.org are real videos with real people?
is itb a theory that George Bush said "Mission Accomplished" and later regretted it.
is it a conspiracy theory that after all the wars, ISIS are still killing Christians and here are beheading my fellow Egyptian Copts?
Dear fellow American, next time you utter the term "Conspiracy Theory," feel ashamed and rethink.
I still have faith, just as Martin Luther King did. I hope my faith will become reality, not like that of Dr. Martin Luther King.
Donald Trump continues to lie. He can not help it. He is a compulsive liar. One person died already after believing our mentally deranged president
want-to-be idot Donald Trump
EVIL IN THE ORANGE HOUSE, USED TO BE KNOWN AS THE WHITE HOUSE